Voo Virtual
Olá, seja bem-vindo(a) ao Voo Virtual. Caso ainda não seja membro da nossa comunidade, registre-se, para que possa participar ativamente e ter acesso a todos os conteúdos do site.
Por favor leia as regras do fórum aqui antes de postar, para evitar advertências e suspensão.

Extreme small plane landing on a ship at sea Gse_multipart13851

Extreme small plane landing on a ship at sea

2 participantes

Ir para baixo

Extreme small plane landing on a ship at sea Empty Extreme small plane landing on a ship at sea

Mensagem por Sandro Schneider Qua 11 Dez 2013, 10:35

"With footage of six cameras including inside the aircraft. Whilst filming a plane flying close to a cargo ship that already had the nickname "aircraft carrier" due to its unique features, the "just in case something goes wrong" flat area for emergency landings just looks too good, so I cannot restrain myself and get away with landing on the moving ship. Tom and Aalbert save the day by courageously helping me to take off, as the deck was slippery with salt spray. What is misleading is that control is perfect at several metres above the deck but as soon as you get a metre or two above the deck to land 1) there is curlover turbulence coming off the bow and sides 2) you have only some visual reference like the mast in front (which appears very close indeed); the deck under you is not visible as it is too narrow. I won't do it again unless an aircraft carrier would invite me (please do !!). But it worked - thanks to an amazing aircraft, the STOL Aeroprakt Foxbat A22. The ship was sailing at 9 knots speed over ground, the true windspeed was 14 knots, combined just under the full flap stall speed with just myself in the plane and full long range fueltank ".

Brigadeiro
Brigadeiro

Masculino
Inscrito em : 07/12/2010
Reputação : 132
Simulador preferido : MSFS20 Premium
Nacionalidade : Brasil

Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

Extreme small plane landing on a ship at sea Empty Re: Extreme small plane landing on a ship at sea

Mensagem por andre_sp Qua 11 Dez 2013, 10:44

Gostei da equipe ajudando na decolagem  Very Happy 

Good post Sandro

Moderador
Moderador

Masculino
Inscrito em : 26/08/2009
Reputação : 1258
Simulador preferido : FSX
Emprego/lazer : Aviação
Nacionalidade : Brasil

Ir para o topo Ir para baixo