Voo Virtual
Olá, seja bem-vindo(a) ao Voo Virtual. Caso ainda não seja membro da nossa comunidade, registre-se, para que possa participar ativamente e ter acesso a todos os conteúdos do site.
Por favor leia as regras do fórum aqui antes de postar, para evitar advertências e suspensão.

Notícias do PMDG 737NGX Gse_multipart13851

Notícias do PMDG 737NGX

+75
leonardo
Graziani
Fontenele
Jacsantana
Bruno Aquino
Ghost
Márcio Prata
LucasCechetto
Winicius
Alef Schtmidt
Marcelo_Marchand
Renato Vicente
Gabriel Moradillo
Thiago
RStyle
Leonardo.Moura
jailton
Bocate
Athos
Netinho
mrzappa
ricardomollik
angelo marcelo
joelmendes
Jeanflyer
chadruns
boeing772
Antognionni
marcos1sp
José Augusto Lima
asjsouzajr
paulopalmeira
sergiotucano
JorgeA
Inner marker
Alexandre da Silva
Meira
rodrigo mago
paulo
aguns
Naldo_TC
tcsilva
Ogawa_BR
ASA
Andreld
AyrJr
Augusto Sposito
Miguel Junior
A_Almeida
BeriloJr
hellmike
Matthiesen
Felipe Kiefer
cafejava
Danillo
Guilherme
Brentano
Larrubia
mahmatias
Sandro Schneider
Nilo
Dani.Santoro
el_lopes
José Alberto
Keeepz
Edilson
rhodesbauer
gibaba
fabio leal
Amilckar
willian402m
Alvega
Carvalho
andre_sp
Duley
79 participantes

Página 1 de 30 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 30  Seguinte

Ir para baixo

Notícias do PMDG 737NGX Empty Notícias do PMDG 737NGX

Mensagem por Duley Seg 23 Ago 2010, 09:07

rsrandazzo

Captains-

Okay- a few nights ago, I told you that we were ready to start giving you some of the dirt on the NGX...

Tonight, I present to you the first in a series of updates leading up to the NGX release- and, we hope- the most true-to-life simming experience you can have without buying a full motion simulator!

Now, before we begin- a number of you have asked why we have only been showing you the VC in very small slivers. This was a decision we made a number of months ago- because we want to direct your attention to just tiny pieces- in order to show them to you in detail.

A few of you have picked up on this- and a few of you really get annoyed by it- but we are going to stick with this format just a LITTLE while longer, as we are very close to showing you the entire cockpit in one image- but we want to save it a bit for maximum impact! (Oh- and we're still tidying up a few things- so... we'll just look at it with a microscope for a bit longer! )

During the course of this little series of presentations, I am going to pick one area to focus in on- and give you some details and hints about the things we are working on... Special adaptations of technology, etc. You will recall that when we announced the PMDG BAe JS4100, we described that airplane as a technology development platform for the VC- and the end result was pretty spectacular, we thought.

With the JS4100 we were able to obtain an incredibly detailed cockpit environment which, we feel, is the main reason why this airplane has become so popular with simmers. Sitting in the Virtual Cockpit of the JS4100, and more importantly, FLYING the airplane from that virtual cockpit is visually convincing, and gives you a real sense of space and motion. We learned a number of lessons while building that VC- and we have carried that new design technology forward to the NGX.

One of the design decisions that had to be made early on was: To what degree do we want to show "wear" in the cockpit. After much discussion, we decided to go for a more "lived in" look than we had in previous cockpits, because cockpits tend to be dirty places that show the constant use, wear and tear. (Actually- in full disclosure- I was the only holdout because I can't stand dirt on my flight-decks... but Vin won the day...)

So the challenge then is to accurately build a flight deck that has the look and FEEL of a working 737NG.

As you can see from this image- Vin has attained a nearly photographic quality, even when viewed up-close...

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img641/8782/ngdust2.jpg

There are some detail here I want to draw your attention to... First, I'm running this sim on a 30" flat panel, and to take this image I zoomed WAY in... Other than using photoshop to put this image in the "PMDG logo frame" it hasn't been altered. In many previous products, you'd wind up with a blurry mess if you tried this. In the NGX, the image clarity remains- and you wind up with a magnificent clarity and depth that gives you a true feel of 3D space.

Now look around the buttons and keys on the FMS... See the dust and dirt around the buttons? They look like they get used regularly, don't they?

Notice the brass screws on the rudder pedal adjustment handle fitting. (Far right in the image.) See the dust? The grime? The grease spots?

Look at the left side of the throttle column... See the grime around the decal? (which I think is backward... We'll have Vin beaten for it...)

It is these little details that, when you are in the sim, make this cockpit feel more REAL than anything we've ever produced.

Okay- our next image is in the same general area- and gives you a better idea of what I mean when I talk about the depth of 3D space, combined with wear and "dirt" that becomes very pleasing to the eye. (Please don't tell Vin I used the word "dirt" and "pleasing" in the same sentence. He'll think I've given in and he's won...)

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img818/5461/ngdust3.jpg

In this image, moving from left to right: you can see the dirt and grime that has accumulated around the edges of the kick-plate where we rest our feet during flight. You can also see that the kick plate is nicely worn where the boot rests- through the fiber cover, the adhesive, the gray paint, the primer coat, down to polished metal...

Notice the chips around the base of the FMS? This happen when they swap them in and out- and our airplane is a well worn bird, after all- so she shows signs of wear!

And look at all that GRIME around the base of the FMS to the left of the MENU button... Can't you just feel that under your fingernails? (Someone give me a handiwipe.....)

Okay- now for my last image- (again, keeping in mind that I've zoomed WAY in to take this image- and the displays remain crisp and sharp!) notice all the dust on the base of the displays? The horizontal areas have accumulated their share of general dust, and the vertical spaces are suffering from years of fingerprints. look closely, and you can see someone's fingernail scrape just to the right of the hinge...

These are in-game images... and they represent the clarity you will have in the VC.

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img718/258/ngdust1.jpg

Not bad eh?

Now- I know you all want to hear something technical about the airplane- and since I've shown you absolutely NOTHING technical about the airplane... (were you paying attention? If not- you missed it!) let me give you just a tiny preview of something that we are working on...

Framerates...

We all live and die by them, don't we?

We are very far along in terms of loading all the "heavy" stuff into this airplane- and we've been meticulous about preserving performance. I have a moderately strong machine, running a moderately powerful nVidia 260 card, powering two 30" Apple Cinema Displays. (Yes- it's overkill... but when you have to code, debug and manage sometimes as many as 17 chat windows from various members of the team... you need that much real estate.)

While flying around turning things off and on, I captured the following image trying to show off the "reflective quality" of the tape attached to the panel in the upper left as well as the brightness of the visible annunciators while in test mode. Then I decided not to use this image because I had accidentally left the FPS counter running...

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img840/584/fpsj.jpg

Yeah... This is flying over KTRK (Truckee, CA) on the downwind leg... I've got MegaScenery Earth installed here... and not much else. My traffic settings are mid range... and I'm not running any weather programs...

This number is going to come south during the completion of development- I'm SURE of it... But in this same location with the PMDG 747-400X, I'd be lucky to see 30fps. Right now everyone on the development team is seeing exceptional frame rates- but we still have a few more items to add that will weigh in a bit of drag. The ones we thought would kill FPS are already in, however- so there is some room for excitement.

Your mileage may vary- but I'll make this my normal test location- and we'll keep you posted on how the number does. I don't know about you- but I find the results thus far pretty darned exciting!

Okay- well, thats all the DIRT I have for you tonight!

We have quite a bit more to show you- and systems to get you acquainted with... We think you are going to fall in love with our new (but well used) airplane.

----------------------------------------

Os 90fps não me assustam. Eu consigo esses valores olhando pra dentro do cockpit em voo de cruzeiro com uma certa facilidade em praticamente qualquer aeronave quando coloco os frames em ilimitado. Mas fica interessante quando ele diz que com o 747-400X ele mal chega no 30fps na mesma região... mas convenhamos tbm que o 747 é uma das aeronaves mais pesadas que eles tem. De qualquer forma é bom saber que eles se preocupam com isso e estão trabalhando forte para melhorar ainda mais.

Bom pessoal, creio que em breve o 737NGX dê as caras. Eu vou ser o cliente que não vou nem esperar opiniões e review. Compro de olhos fechados.

Última edição por Alvega em Seg 23 Ago 2010, 13:34, editado 1 vez(es) (Motivo da edição : Imagens com largura acima do permitido.)
Duley
Duley
Major-Brigadeiro
Major-Brigadeiro

Masculino
Inscrito em : 14/05/2008
Reputação : 325
Simulador preferido : MSFS
Emprego/lazer : Bombardier
Nacionalidade : Brasil

Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

Notícias do PMDG 737NGX Empty Re: Notícias do PMDG 737NGX

Mensagem por andre_sp Seg 23 Ago 2010, 09:19

Boa Duley! Notícias do PMDG 737NGX 651465

Também não pensarei 2 vezes para ter o NGx Notícias do PMDG 737NGX 811598

Moderador
Moderador

Masculino
Inscrito em : 26/08/2009
Reputação : 1258
Simulador preferido : FSX
Emprego/lazer : Aviação

Mensagem por Carvalho Seg 23 Ago 2010, 10:07

thanks Mais um

Carvalho
Moderador
Moderador

Masculino
Inscrito em : 15/04/2008
Reputação : 388
Simulador preferido : X-Plane

Mensagem por Alvega Seg 23 Ago 2010, 13:33

E quanto às imagens fora das regras? Dois moderadores e nenhum disse nada? Hmm... E aliás um colaborador também devia saber as regras.

Alvega
Membro Fundador
Membro Fundador

Masculino
Inscrito em : 13/04/2008
Reputação : 921
Simulador preferido : MSFS e X-Plane
Nacionalidade : Portugal

https://www.voovirtual.com

Mensagem por andre_sp Seg 23 Ago 2010, 14:17

Passou, falha nossa Notícias do PMDG 737NGX 902405

Moderador
Moderador

Masculino

Mensagem por Carvalho Seg 23 Ago 2010, 14:22

Outra mancada mad , como o nível de detalhe não seria notável em screens menores nem me passou pela cabeça mudar, mas deveria.

Carvalho
Moderador
Moderador

Masculino
Inscrito em : 15/04/2008
Reputação : 388
Simulador preferido : X-Plane

Mensagem por Alvega Seg 23 Ago 2010, 14:25

É só porque o site fica deformado, porque as screens até estão leves. thumbsup4

Alvega
Membro Fundador
Membro Fundador

Masculino

Mensagem por Duley Seg 23 Ago 2010, 15:38

Foi mal galera.
Li essa matéria em casa ontem a noite e resolvi postar aqui hoje de manhã no PC do trabalho ao qual o firewall bloqueia as imagens.
Copiei todo o texto e inseri as imagens copiando apenas o link delas, já que nenhuma abriu. E se eu lembrasse de diminuir não iria poder postar pois como disse, bloqueia.
Desculpa, mas creio que o que vale é a intenção.

CPU AMD Ryzen 9 5900X | MB Asus ROG Strix X570-E Gaming | RAM 64Gb DDR4 3600 | GPU EVGA RTX 3080 Ti FTW3 Ultra Hybrid | SSD 4Tb | PSU Corsair RM850x | WaterCooler AIO Corsair H115i Elite Capellix LCD upgrade | Monitor Asus 27" 1440p 165Hz | Honeycomb Alpha Yoke + Bravo TQ | TrackIR 5
Duley
Duley
Major-Brigadeiro
Major-Brigadeiro

Masculino

Mensagem por willian402m Seg 23 Ago 2010, 16:08

Vem ne min NGX Rulez

willian402m
willian402m
Brigadeiro
Brigadeiro

Masculino
Inscrito em : 14/05/2009
Reputação : 58
Simulador preferido : Prepar3D

Mensagem por Alvega Seg 23 Ago 2010, 16:17

Duley escreveu:Foi mal galera.
Li essa matéria em casa ontem a noite e resolvi postar aqui hoje de manhã no PC do trabalho ao qual o firewall bloqueia as imagens.
Copiei todo o texto e inseri as imagens copiando apenas o link delas, já que nenhuma abriu. E se eu lembrasse de diminuir não iria poder postar pois como disse, bloqueia.
Desculpa, mas creio que o que vale é a intenção.

Ok Duley, sem problema. wink

Alvega
Membro Fundador
Membro Fundador

Masculino

Mensagem por Amilckar Ter 24 Ago 2010, 07:48

PMDG é tudo de ótimo!!!!
Notícias do PMDG 737NGX 690911 Duley

Amilckar
Colaborador - Notícias de aviação
Colaborador - Notícias de aviação

Masculino
Inscrito em : 12/10/2009
Reputação : 512
Simulador preferido : P3D V3
Emprego/lazer : Militar aposentado

Mensagem por willian402m Qua 08 Set 2010, 01:58

Setembro ta ai, e nada, natal se aproximando e pelo jeito la se vai mais um ano e nada

willian402m
willian402m
Brigadeiro
Brigadeiro

Masculino

Mensagem por andre_sp Qua 08 Set 2010, 09:11

Que susto Willian, pensei que tivesse saído o NGx Notícias do PMDG 737NGX 880289

Calma, eles garantiram que sairá em 2010. Lembrando que 31/12 ainda é 2010 Notícias do PMDG 737NGX 516369

Moderador
Moderador

Masculino

Mensagem por willian402m Qua 08 Set 2010, 12:49

andre_sp escreveu:Que susto Willian, pensei que tivesse saído o NGx Notícias do PMDG 737NGX 880289

Calma, eles garantiram que sairá em 2010. Lembrando que 31/12 ainda é 2010 Notícias do PMDG 737NGX 516369

até as 23:59 ainda temos esperança

willian402m
willian402m
Brigadeiro
Brigadeiro

Masculino

Mensagem por Duley Dom 21 Nov 2010, 15:59

E agora?

CPU AMD Ryzen 9 5900X | MB Asus ROG Strix X570-E Gaming | RAM 64Gb DDR4 3600 | GPU EVGA RTX 3080 Ti FTW3 Ultra Hybrid | SSD 4Tb | PSU Corsair RM850x | WaterCooler AIO Corsair H115i Elite Capellix LCD upgrade | Monitor Asus 27" 1440p 165Hz | Honeycomb Alpha Yoke + Bravo TQ | TrackIR 5
Duley
Duley
Major-Brigadeiro
Major-Brigadeiro

Masculino

Mensagem por fabio leal Dom 21 Nov 2010, 16:05

poxa qual o pc do video ?

caramba deve ter uns 8 frames aí !

fabio leal
Banido

Masculino
Inscrito em : 05/07/2010
Reputação : 15
Nacionalidade : Macau

Mensagem por gibaba Dom 21 Nov 2010, 17:39

pena que vai demorar

aposto que o ultimo filme do Harry Pottttter sai primeiro

Última edição por gibaba em Dom 21 Nov 2010, 20:15, editado 1 vez(es)
gibaba
gibaba
Tenente-Coronel
Tenente-Coronel

Masculino
Inscrito em : 21/10/2010
Reputação : 68
Simulador preferido : prepar 3d v2
Emprego/lazer : grafico

http://www.beetleprint.com.br

Mensagem por rhodesbauer Dom 21 Nov 2010, 17:56

Tanto tempo e eles só fizeram isso?

rhodesbauer
Brigadeiro
Brigadeiro

Masculino
Inscrito em : 06/04/2010
Reputação : 193
Emprego/lazer : Engenheiro de Suporte

http://agenda.pub

Mensagem por fabio leal Dom 21 Nov 2010, 21:04

o aviao tá pronto

eles estão na maos dos beta testa

últimos retoques !!!!!!!!!!

em 2016 fica pronto ...

fabio leal
Banido

Masculino
Inscrito em : 05/07/2010
Reputação : 15
Nacionalidade : Macau

Mensagem por Edilson Dom 21 Nov 2010, 21:51

Isso não vai rodar aqui no PC nem com manivela ajudando...
Bom.. já estou feliz com as pequenas aeronaves..
Tõ nem ai mais para a PMDG........................ ainda

Edilson
Coronel
Coronel

Masculino
Inscrito em : 19/04/2008
Reputação : 175
Emprego/lazer : Jornalista

Mensagem por andre_sp Seg 22 Nov 2010, 15:11

Duley escreveu:E agora?

É... o HUD "já" está pronto. Agora falta só um pouco... Notícias do PMDG 737NGX 67293 Notícias do PMDG 737NGX 472829

Moderador
Moderador

Masculino

Mensagem por Duley Seg 22 Nov 2010, 15:23

rhodesbauer escreveu:Tanto tempo e eles só fizeram isso?

Rhodes, na verdade eles não fizeram só isso. O vídeo é pra demonstrar só isso, mas se vc observar, dá pra ver que a cabine 3D tá toda modelada, inclusive com detalhes no parabrisa.
Eu acho que tá próximo... até pq se não tivesse, o deadline deles ia passar, afinal, faltam 39 dias pra acabar o ano de 2010.

Alguém acha que ele vem só em 2011?

Duley
Duley
Major-Brigadeiro
Major-Brigadeiro

Masculino

Mensagem por andre_sp Seg 22 Nov 2010, 15:37

Duley escreveu:Alguém acha que ele vem só em 2011?

Também acho que tenham feito bem mais do que demonstrado no vídeo, tente dar um tom irônico no meu comentário Notícias do PMDG 737NGX 67293

Gostaria de estar errado, mas acho só em 2011, Duley Notícias do PMDG 737NGX 442491

Moderador
Moderador

Masculino

Mensagem por andre_sp Seg 22 Nov 2010, 16:44

Moderador
Moderador

Masculino

Mensagem por Duley Seg 29 Nov 2010, 17:01

Pessoal,

parece que ele está mais próximo do que pensamos.

Tem uns tópicos na AVSIM dizendo sobre upload do manual (indicio típico de que está chegando) e sobre as condições dos servidores.

Não sei de mais detalhes pq meu firewall aqui bloqueia o forum da AVSIM.

Duley
Duley
Major-Brigadeiro
Major-Brigadeiro

Masculino