Pessoal, a versão 4.944 do FSUIPC para o FSX, FSX-SE e P3D (v1 e v2) está disponível aqui.
- Lista das alterações - clique aqui:
FSUIPC 4.944 changes since 4.92
NOTE that this version works with FSX, FSX Steam Edition (62607- 62615), and
Prepar3D versions 1.4, 2.0, 2.1, 2.2 (only 10438 update), 2.3, 2.4 and 2.5 (12942-12946).
Note: ESP is no longer supported, nor are versions of P3D before 1.4
1. This version is suitable for Prepar3D versions 2.3 - 2.5, and FSX Steam Edition builds 62607-62615.
The FSUIPC4 Installer copes with both types of FSX-SE installation -- one without a parallel FSX installation, and one
with. Note that FSX is inside your Steam\steamapps\common\FSX folder, and FSUIPC and its documentation resides
in the Modules folder within. This applies to both varieties of installation. Note that the completely free-standing FSXSE
(i.e not one installed in parallel with FSX) looks like FSX to the installer and will be installed as if it is FSX, but FSUIPC
knows the difference.
2. A long-standing bug which can, for some users, crash FSX or P3D during loading, is fixed. Somehow the recent
recompilations for P3D made this bug more prevalent. It was so rare before that it wasn't tracked down.
3. An additional Lua event library function is available: event.offsetmask. This allows a bit mask to be specified to limit
the events to only changes in the selected bits. For full details please download the latest Lua package from the
Support Forum. [The difference from 4.932 to 4.932a is simply that the value parameter provided to the called function
is that after the mask is applied, so it can be tested directly rather than having to use logic.And to apply the mask
This new facility is also available in the latestWideClient version (6.999j or later).
4. The Traffic Zapper facility, used as an assignment in FSUIPC or via an offset from an application, crashed P3D 2.x when
used. It seems the function called was identical in every respect excepting that in P3D 2.x it handles only one
parameter -- the earlier versions (P3D 1.x and FSX) took two parameters with the second unused.
The code calling the function has now been fixed.
5. A problem which may occasionally have caused application display windows to disappear irretrievably is fixed. These
types of Window are used by Lua plug-ins and programs such as Radar Contact.
6. A serious problem, which caused Lua plug-in threads started by a generic [Auto] section to be murdered as soon as
they were born, is now fixed. Note that this problem would not have occurred when there was also a specific
] section for the first loaded aircraft, and it did not affect plug-ins loaded by a RunLua entry in the
7. If a parameter value of -2147483648 (hexadecimal x80000000) is entered when assigning a control to a Key press or
Button, it was displayed subsequently as -0 instead. It didn't mean the value actually used or stored in the INI file was
incorrect, but it was misleading. It appears to be due a bug in one of the Windows dialogue functions being used. In
this version a work-around, using a text function instead of a numeric function, ensures that the display is correct.
8. A facility to have Profiles separated into one file per profile, to relieve cluttering and large INI files, has been
implemented. For details, please see the separate document about this entitled "Profiles in Separate Files".
9. Axis polling speed is improved in this version.
10. When used with P3D version 2, FSUIPC discards the .FLT part of any request to load a flight via offsets, so that the new
XML format flight file may be loaded instead.
11. The TCAS traffic tables now have a maximum range of 100km instead of the previous 200km. This is to allow for much
higher traffic levels without causing a deterioration in performance with SimConnect channels being overloaded.
Similarly the ground vehicles at an airport, which are read for the "DeleteVehiclesForAES" option, are now only read
once rather than every second as before. This allows for a higher density of such vehicles without overload.
12. Fixed an error which would crash P3D version2 during loading if the text menu intercept option is enabled in the
13. The Autosave option in version 4.936b now tidies up the P3Dv2 .PNL files automatically.
14. Implemented the same comment-saving action in INI file [Keys] section that has long been available in the [Buttons]
15. An error in the Joystick lettering facility, whereby missing devices with names starting with numbers in the range 0-15
could result in substitutions being made in the assignments, is fixed.
16. If the AutoAssignLetters=Yes option is enabled and new devices are added, these are now assigned previously
unassigned letters rather than replacing any missing devices with already assigned letters.
Note that this does mean that if you remove devices because they are no longer used or owned, the letters associated
for those will remain unusable for new devices. There are only 24 letters available (A-Z less I and O to avoid
ambiguity), so it is then possible for the Auto option to run out of letters. You should consider deleting unused entries.
17. Incorrect text shown for the "Aircraft Specific" or "Profile Specific" check box on the Joystick Calibrations tab in FSUIPC
Options is corrected.
18. Orphaned [Profile.
] sections in the FSUIPC4.INI file (i.e. those with no assignment or calibration sections in the
same file or in the Profiles folder) are now automatically deleted during initialisation so that the Profile can be readded
as new. This action is logged.
19. When creating a new profile in the Axis assignments tab, existing assignments are now kept for the Profile if this is
requested. In error previously these were lost even if you did request they be carried over.
20. An incorrect value for the Lua library mouse.wheel function was being sent to FS -- 120 times the user-specified value,
in fact. This is now corrected.
21. The OOMcheck parameter in the FSUIPC4 INI file [General] section can now be set
to allow the check to take place (and the offset for VAS maintained) without sounding the low VAS warning.
22. The specific version of FSX or P3D being used is available in the one-byte offset 0x3124. The values are:
FSX: 1 to 4 for the RTM, SP1, SP2 and Acc versions, respectively
P3Dv1: 10 to 14 for versions 1.0 to 1.4 (but versions before 1.4 not supported).
P3Dv2: 20 to 25 (etc) for versions 2.0 to 2.5 (etc)
FSX-SE: 101 to 107 (etc) for builds 62607 to 62613 (etc)
23. The values at offset 3F02, registering when a new flight has been loaded, is now incremented also even if the new
flight has the same name as the last one.
24. Additional checks are added to ensure links to ASN's active check function are valid. It seems that, somehow, bad
copies of the interface module, as_btstrp.dll, can find their way into the FSX folder and get loaded even when ASN is
25. Several problems with creating new profiles and using “Based On …”, or retaining the generic assignments, have been
fixed so that these actions are more consistent.
26. The Anti-Skid brake switch state is available in offset 0BFD. This is a one-byte value which is non-zero when the brake
is active. It can be written to to change it. This offset has been available for some time, but somehow never got listed!
27. The G3D error fix implemented for FSX is now also implemented in FSX-SE.
28. FSUIPC4 now logs minimum and maximum 20 frame average frame rates, and the minimum free memory recorded, in
its end-of-log summary produced when FS is closed down.
29. The installer now provides titles for FSX, FSX-SE, Prepar3D v1 and Prepar3D v2, in all of its logged and screened error
messages and notifications. This should prevent some of the confusion folks have had with errors being notified for
version which have been deleted but not fully uninstalled from the Registry.
Similarly, if it finds that both FSX and FSX-SE install paths, gleaned from the registry, are the same (usually because
FSX-SE was installed either before FSX was removed, or after but without a registry clean), it treats the installation as
an FSX SE one and does not complain, though it will log the anomaly. The big difference is in the CFG filename
(FSX.CFG vs FSX_SE.CFG).
30. New data values provided with the SP1d update for the PMDG 737NGX are now mapped into FSUIPC offsets
6C00 to 6C69. Full details are provided in the updated “Offset Mapping” document installed in the FSUIPC
31. The name of the current aircraft Profile is provided at offset 9540, as an ASCII string of up to 63 characters
plus zero terminator – in the very unlikely event you have profile names longer than this, they will be
If Profiles aren’t in use, or the currently loaded aircraft has not been assigned to a profile, the field will
contain a null string (i.e. just the terminating zero).
32. A long-standing problem is fixed which could, on some systems, have made axis assignments to the older
(FS98-style) controls AILERON SET, ELEVATOR SET and RUDDER SET bypass FSUIPC’s calibration completely.
33. The loaded flight plan path provided at offset 0x0130 is now correctly in UNC format when this is
34. Added protection from crashes due to unauthorized or out-of-date installs of the module “as_btstrp.dll” (a
proprietary HiFi Simulations modules, installed with Active Sky Next).
35. Made the Lua plug-in event scanning operate rather more democratically when faced with a mixture of
events required in the one plug-in where some are occurring far more frequently than others, and
effectively preventing the others being signaled for long periods. [Fixed in 4.939n]
36. Reverted to earlier behavior, from an unexpected result of earlier improvements which stopped offset 310A
inhibited THROTTLEn SET events being forwarded to FS even if they are excluded in the throttle
calibrations tab. In fact the changed behaviour was really correct, by intended design, but it unfortunately
affected some clever plug-ins rather adversely.
37. FSUIPC4 now provides a way to use the SimConnect_CameraSetRelative6DOF function to manipulate the
current camera. Please refer to SmConnect SDK documentation for details of this function.
Offsets 86A0, 86A4, 86A8, 86AC, 86B0 and 86B4 (ie 6 consecutive 32-bit values) should be written with the
6 float parameters for SimConnect_CameraSetRelative6DOF. The action is triggered by a write to 86A0, so
either write that parameter last, or, better, write all 24 bytes as one structure, in one Write. If you are using
VB remember that hex values like 86A0 will be rendered as FFFF86A0 unless you take steps to ensure no
38. The period at which FSUIPC4 checks the amount of memory being used by FSX/P3D can be increased from
its default of 10 seconds, up to a maximum period of 0ne hour. This is accomplished by changing the
[General] section parameter
The value is in seconds, with a range 10 to 3600.
39. The Lua library function ipc.ask is enhanced by allowing the text colour to be specified. The choice is RED (default) or
WHITE. The format is
Where the colour parameter is optional, but if provided should be RED or WHITE (not “RED”, “WHITE”, just the names
– they are pre-defined variables).
40. Fixed a very long-standing (original in fact) bug when the unsigned offset decrement controls ignored the specified
lower limit and always used 0. (The signed decrement controls always worked fine).
41. Mouse macros for which no “mouse action” parameter has been added in the .mcro file can now take a parameter
supplied by the calling mechanism – i.e. the assignment in FSUIPCs options, in an ipc.macro call from a Lua plug-in, or
by the use of FSUIPC offsets 0D6C and 0D70.
If a parameter of 0 is supplied by the caller, and in the macro file, or simply omitted in both, then it is assumed that
the normal single left click action is required, the same as a parameter of 29. If a parameter is provided explicitly in the
macro file then that is used and the calling parameter is ignored. This implementation thus retains the previous
operation and only adds new functionality.
42. The facility to obtain details of the runways in use by AI, at offset D000, is improved by still providing the data if only
arrival or only departure information is collected in the one second allowed. Previously, if the time expired with no
arrivals or no departures, no information was given.
43. A problem where occasionally a new profile based on an existing one did not inherit the existing profile’s settings is
44. Support for a range of read-only offsets for the PMDG 777X data is added, sharing the same offset areas as the PMDG
737NGX data. A document is installed in FSUIPC Documents which lists all these. Note that, at the date of release,
this facility has not been fully tested so feedback is very welcome.
45. A recent error in the Lua display facilities, including the ipc.ask function, could result in unwarranted window re-draws
and/or early closures. This is now fixed.
A vantagem da honestidade é que a concorrência é pequena.
Inscrito em : 26/08/2009
Mensagens : 11731
Reputação : 1108
Idade : 52
Simulador preferido : FSX / MSFS 2020
Emprego/lazer : Aviação
Obrigado pela informação André!
Placa mãe: Gigabyte GA-970A-DS3P Processador: AMD FX(tm)-8300 8 Cores Memória Ram: 16 GB DDR3 1333 MHz Disco rígido Western Digital 1 Tb Placa de vídeo: Nvidia 1050 Ti 4096 Gb Monitor: LG 24M38H-B 24" Led Sistema Operacional: Arch Linux Joystick: Logitech Extreme 3D Pro
Inscrito em : 22/07/2011
Mensagens : 1775
Reputação : 234
Idade : 49
Simulador preferido : X-Plane 11
Emprego/lazer : Técnico em Informática
Permissão neste fórum:Você não pode responder aos tópicos