Voo Virtual
Olá, seja bem-vindo(a) ao Voo Virtual. Caso ainda não seja membro da nossa comunidade, registre-se, para que possa participar ativamente e ter acesso a todos os conteúdos do site.
Por favor leia as regras do fórum aqui antes de postar, para evitar advertências e suspensão.

Comando por voz no X-plane! - Página 2 Gse_multipart13851

Comando por voz no X-plane!

+3
Douglas.Matos
André Martins
Rafasax
7 participantes

Ir para baixo

Comando por voz no X-plane! - Página 2 Empty Re: Comando por voz no X-plane!

Mensagem por Adriano1243 Sáb 18 Abr 2015, 19:21

leecbaker escreveu:
Adriano1243 escreveu:
I have an issue, the plug-in only recognizes the first comand, after that it seems thats "stops" to work. What should I do? I had already re-installed it and I uses the XP10 64 bit version and the free plug-in.

Thanks for the great plug-in!

Sorry to hear you're having an issue!

Can you run X-plane, try to say a few commands (showing me what doesn't work) and then email me the Log.txt and placecommand.log files from your X-plane directory at lee@planecommand.com? Hopefully we can figure out what's not working right.

For sure, here comes the files:

As I sad, the plug-in only recognizes my first command, after that I don't know why it stops to working... Like, when I take off, I ask "Landing Gear Up", the plug-in works great, but after that If I ask for "Flaps Up", "Landing Gear Down", or any command that's are avaliable on the free plug-in it's dont works hmmm

Many thanks for your atenttion!

Best regards

log.txt:

planecommand.log:

TMA Londrina
Adriano1243
Adriano1243
Primeiro-Tenente
Primeiro-Tenente

Masculino
Inscrito em : 30/09/2011
Reputação : 7