Voo Virtual
Olá, seja bem-vindo(a) ao Voo Virtual. Caso ainda não seja membro da nossa comunidade, registre-se, para que possa participar ativamente e ter acesso a todos os conteúdos do site.
Por favor leia as regras do fórum aqui antes de postar, para evitar advertências e suspensão.

PMDG Q4 Status Update! Gse_multipart13851

PMDG Q4 Status Update!

+12
Brentano
Alexandre da Silva
Marcos Souza
Rafael Mendrot
GustavoAguiar
jeferson antich
VSP4264
flavioSSA
Eduardo
Douglas.Matos
willian402m
Sandro Schneider
16 participantes

Ir para baixo

PMDG Q4 Status Update! Empty PMDG Q4 Status Update!

Mensagem por Sandro Schneider Qui 01 Jan 2015, 05:45

http://www.airdailyx.net/fsnewsbreaker/2014/12/31/pmdg-q4-status-update

Captains,

As I mentioned last week, most of the PMDG team is working a reduced schedule as a result of the holidays- but a few of us have been here enjoying the relative calm as an opportunity to get ahead on stuff we already have on our plates.

I thought I would drop in with a quick update to give you a little nibble of some of the goodies we have coming for you in 2015, along with a small gift.

First the gift:

Ryan has been slowly chipping away at Tutorial #2 for the PMDG 777-200LR/F, but it has been taking him a bit longer than he originally anticipated.  As many of you know, one aspect of Ryan's role at PMDG (one in which he is VERY good at, btw...) is to sift through the forum in order to find suggestions and ideas that will help to enhance our products, make them more user friendly, or generally improve in overall quality.  This bit of his work here at PMDG can lead to quite a bit of frustration in-house, because he is always coming at you with ideas that will take up more development time...

This being the case, it was with some glee that Kyle, our newest member, began to suggest ideas to Ryan on how he could expand Tutorial #2...   :lol:

A bit of in-house competitiveness not being a bad thing at all, Kyle bet me $5 that he could create a Tutorial 1.5 to cover most of these topics and have it fully completed before Ryan wrapped up Tutorial #2.  I spent almost a decade living in Nevada, so betting is always a good pass-time- and I took him up on the bet.

So here we have Tutorial #1.5, covering a number of topics that involve the use of non-flight legs, PMDG Ground Ops, ATC concepts, NATS and a bit of the planning features you can find in PFPX, should you not be familiar with it.

Oh... and $5 for Kyle...

You can download the Tutorial #1.5 from our Downloads Page.  And don't forget to thank, Kyle...

Okay- so all you two-engine-guys have run screaming from the room, leaving only us four-engine-guys....  So here is a little update just for us:

You all might recall a moment during the 777 preview series in which I posted an image of the Jason out flying the 777... and it was obvious from the flaperon going into overspeed mode that he was a bit too fast on the approach.  We turned it into a quiz, to see how many of you recognized what the flaperon was doing and WHY... (It was moving the center of lift slightly backward in order to protect the tail on landing...)

We have been monitoring Jason's flying since then, with specific emphasis on crosswinds... And a bit earlier if you were out hanging around at CYVR, you might have caught him doing a bit of crosswind work in the new PMDG 747-400 v2.0.

The 747-400 has long been the flagship of the PMDG fleet, and it has been such tremendous fun to finally dig back into this airplane with all of the technology and know-how that we have developed since we clean-sheeted our product line beginning in 2008.  The detail level of the airplane model and the cockpit are simply out-of-this-world.
PMDG Q4 Status Update! Download1_zps9bf2c9e5

One item that has gotten a significant amount of work is external animations, along with a completely customized landing gear compression model that effectively bypasses the hobbled default FSX landing gear model.

This image, taken from the left side of the runway in a heavy left-to-right crosswind shows the resulting stress on the gear as the right wing starts flying before the left...  (an easy thing to do during a touch-and-go)
PMDG Q4 Status Update! Download_zps5a9efddc

The majority of the systems are in the airplane and functioning.  We are now working on some of the high order stuff, such as failures, proper EICAS message sorting priorities and generally hunting for efficiencies.

We anticipate that we will begin to show you more and more of the airplane very quickly as she is in absolutely superb shape at the moment- and represents easily the finest and most detailed simulation we have accomplished to date.  How detailed you ask?

Well...  let me pick just one example:

In the Main2 and Main3 wing tanks, the pickups for the Override/Jettison pumps are located in a different position vertically, laterally and longitudinally than the main pump fuel pickups. This was done by Boeing intentionally in order to protect the fuel load of the airplane during Jettison operations, but it has an interesting side effect in that the fuel pickups for the Override/Jettison pumps can become unported at certain fuel level-and-pitch attitude combinations.  As the pitch of the airplane changes,  (and as you accelerate and deccellerate!) the fuel's natural balance and level within the tank is constantly computed in real-time and as such at certain fuel levels- the pickups for the Override/Jettison pumps can unport, starving those pumps of fuel.

Of course it will take some astute system knowledge to see and recognize this for what it is- and as always the Boeing engineers have created ways to prevent the airplane from flashing nuisance EICAS messages at you when this happens briefly...  and all of that is modeled as well.

Just one of the hundreds upon hundreds of nuances you will notice we packed into this product...

Okay- lets enjoy this last shot of Jason's practice flying as he heads for the barn- thus concluding our test flight program for 2014....

On behalf of all of us at PMDG, thank you for another fun year of simming and friendships here in the PMDG forum-  we are looking forward to bringing you a range of new products in 2015!

Bring on the New Year!

-Robert S. Randazzo

Brigadeiro
Brigadeiro

Masculino
Inscrito em : 07/12/2010
Reputação : 132
Simulador preferido : MSFS20 Premium
Nacionalidade : Brasil

Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

PMDG Q4 Status Update! Empty Re: PMDG Q4 Status Update!

Mensagem por willian402m Sex 02 Jan 2015, 12:10

Amor

willian402m
willian402m
Brigadeiro
Brigadeiro

Masculino
Inscrito em : 14/05/2009
Reputação : 58
Simulador preferido : Prepar3D

Mensagem por Douglas.Matos Sex 02 Jan 2015, 12:28

PMDG tá com medo da Ifly não...Imagina.

Douglas.Matos
Major-Brigadeiro
Major-Brigadeiro

Masculino
Inscrito em : 17/01/2013
Reputação : 167
Simulador preferido : Fsx-SE
Emprego/lazer : Auxiliar Administrativo / Financeiro / Suporte e Manutenção Hardware

Mensagem por Eduardo Sex 02 Jan 2015, 15:20

Nenhuma novidade em relação ao P3D... thumbsdown

Eduardo
Eduardo
Coronel
Coronel

Masculino
Inscrito em : 06/03/2011
Reputação : 50
Simulador preferido : DCS World/MSFS

Mensagem por flavioSSA Sex 02 Jan 2015, 15:32

E nem pro FSX Steam.

flavioSSA
flavioSSA
Marechal-do-Ar
Marechal-do-Ar

Masculino
Inscrito em : 04/09/2009
Reputação : 793
Simulador preferido : MSFS/P3Dv4

Mensagem por VSP4264 Dom 04 Jan 2015, 01:49

Eu queria ver a PMDG "comprar a idéia" de algo menor que o 737, seria lindo ver os E-Jets com a qualidade deles ou o par ATR42/72 na versão -600... considerando que a EMBRAER é cheia de onda e não liberaria fontes originais, o ATR seria um estrondoso sucesso.

Brigadeiro
Brigadeiro

Masculino
Inscrito em : 17/02/2011
Reputação : 219
Simulador preferido : FSX

Mensagem por jeferson antich Dom 04 Jan 2015, 02:06

fico pensando quando alguém vai fazer um fokker100 a altura de um ng que seja,ou até mesmo um a380 de verdade. acho que as empresas deveriam diversificar um pouco.

placa mãe Asrock h81m-Hg4
hd 500 Gb sata sistema operacional
HD 500 Gb  SATA simuladores
HD 500 Gb SATA addons e programas
monitor philips 20 polegadas
windows10 pro 64bits
jeferson antich
jeferson antich
Coronel
Coronel

Masculino
Inscrito em : 10/11/2014
Reputação : 89
Simulador preferido : Xplane , p3d, f
Emprego/lazer : micro empresário

Mensagem por GustavoAguiar Dom 04 Jan 2015, 02:33

Excelente notícia sobre o 747!!! Mas eu queria mesmo era a variante 200ER do 777 com motores RR e PW, que faltam para completar a gama 777, os "não ER" a PMDG me disse que não vai lançar, inclusive o 777-300 com motores RR e PW.
Só teremos 777-300 só ER e com motor GE.

VSP4264, um E-Jet da PMDG seria de fechar o comércio. Sonhar não custa nada! E aposto que seria um sucesso de vendas da PMDG.
GustavoAguiar
GustavoAguiar
Tenente-Coronel
Tenente-Coronel

Masculino
Inscrito em : 30/09/2009
Reputação : 53
Emprego/lazer : Mecânico de Aeronaves
Nacionalidade : Colômbia

http://airprofiles.blogspot.com.br/

Mensagem por Rafael Mendrot Dom 04 Jan 2015, 22:51

3 aeronaves que seriam sucesso: E-Jets, ATR e Fokker.

Major
Major

Masculino
Inscrito em : 17/03/2013
Reputação : 3
Emprego/lazer : Acadêmico de Meteorologia UFPA

Mensagem por Marcos Souza Dom 04 Jan 2015, 22:58

Eduardo escreveu:
Nenhuma novidade em relação ao P3D... thumbsdown

Tem novidade pro P3D sim!!

Esse aí, nem com Migration Tools instala no P3D... mad

As Gauges não irão funcionar no DX11. thumbsdown

Marcos Souza
Banido

Masculino
Inscrito em : 15/12/2014
Reputação : -10

Mensagem por VSP4264 Dom 04 Jan 2015, 23:08

O Fokker acho que não teria mais apelo comercial pois está sumindo no mundo, se for para coisas antigas um 737-200 PMDG seria para fechar a internet.

Brigadeiro
Brigadeiro

Masculino
Inscrito em : 17/02/2011
Reputação : 219

Mensagem por Alexandre da Silva Dom 04 Jan 2015, 23:24

Meu sonho seria um 767 da PMDG, só isso e mais nada nessa vida de "Boeiger".

Smile

Meus cenários.
Meu canal no Youtube.
Alexandre da Silva
Alexandre da Silva
Marechal-do-Ar
Marechal-do-Ar

Masculino
Inscrito em : 20/02/2011
Reputação : 622
Simulador preferido : MSFS 2020

https://brazillandgames.com/

Mensagem por Brentano Seg 05 Jan 2015, 15:06

O modelo externo está lindo (já gostava do anterior também)! E se já estão mostrando é porque está perto, daqui uns 2 anos ele será lançado. laughing
Também queria um 767 da PMDG. O Level-D com toda qualidade que tem já tá bem passadinho.
Um E-jet deles também não seria ruim. thumbsup

Brentano
Coronel
Coronel

Masculino
Inscrito em : 28/10/2010
Reputação : 168
Emprego/lazer : Cervejeiro - (Papai-Noel em dezembro)

Mensagem por Camilo Miranda Seg 05 Jan 2015, 20:47

VSP4264 escreveu:Eu queria ver a PMDG "comprar a idéia" de algo menor que o 737, seria lindo ver os E-Jets com a qualidade deles ou o par ATR42/72 na versão -600... considerando que a EMBRAER é cheia de onda e não liberaria fontes originais, o ATR seria um estrondoso sucesso.

Meu nobre..isso me faria chorar..rsss Amor
Camilo Miranda
Camilo Miranda
Major
Major

Masculino
Inscrito em : 05/03/2011
Reputação : 134
Simulador preferido : FS9/FSX/P3D
Emprego/lazer : Auditor/Gestor de Processos e Qualidade

http://camilomirandafsx.blogspot.com/

Mensagem por Camilo Miranda Seg 05 Jan 2015, 20:51

Alexandre da Silva escreveu:Meu sonho seria um 767 da PMDG, só isso e mais nada nessa vida de "Boeiger".

Smile

Aí sim! Minha aeronave preferida em jets! thumbsup
Camilo Miranda
Camilo Miranda
Major
Major

Masculino
Inscrito em : 05/03/2011
Reputação : 134
Simulador preferido : FS9/FSX/P3D
Emprego/lazer : Auditor/Gestor de Processos e Qualidade

http://camilomirandafsx.blogspot.com/

Mensagem por jeferson antich Seg 05 Jan 2015, 20:59

Rafael Mendrot escreveu:3 aeronaves que seriam sucesso: E-Jets, ATR e Fokker.
falou tudo. adoro fokker e não existe um decente para voar.

VSP4264 escreveu:O Fokker acho que não teria mais apelo comercial pois está sumindo no mundo, se for para coisas antigas um 737-200 PMDG seria para fechar a internet.
70% das areonaves dos simuladores ja sumiram dos aeroportos e o fokker voa muito lá fora, o brasil é que é superticioso.

placa mãe Asrock h81m-Hg4
hd 500 Gb sata sistema operacional
HD 500 Gb  SATA simuladores
HD 500 Gb SATA addons e programas
monitor philips 20 polegadas
windows10 pro 64bits
jeferson antich
jeferson antich
Coronel
Coronel

Masculino
Inscrito em : 10/11/2014
Reputação : 89
Simulador preferido : Xplane , p3d, f
Emprego/lazer : micro empresário

Mensagem por flavioSSA Qui 08 Jan 2015, 22:54

O Randazo acabou de postar a 1 hora atrás no Facebook:
Código:
Captains,

As promised before Christmas, the top item on the agenda today was to see if we can't figure out what is preventing our products from running in the recently released FSX: Steam Edition, by Dovetail Games.

I wanted to give you a quick status update, as I know a number of folks are itching to move into that platform.

Here is the latest round of information for you:

Licensing:

FSX and FSX:SE are, from a licensing standpoint, the same product. Once we fix the compatibility issue, you will be able to use our FSX products in either version of FSX.

Compatibility Status:

We have identified the problem that was keeping the PMDG 737 NGX products and the PMDG 777-200LR/F and PMDG 777-300ER products from running correctly in FSX:SE. We are relatively confident that this item we found is the only item preventing these products from operating within FSX: SE and a simple code update should cure the problem.

This will require an update to both products which was not planned, so we are in the process of prepping both products for a rapid-fire test/evaluation and update process.

(For those keeping track, there were a couple of changes made to the structure of FSX:SE that we have to adapt and account for. It would have been nice to know these things ahead of time so that we could have prepared updates simultaneous with the release from Dovetail Games- but for reasons that are known only to DTG- they apparently didn't feel that communicating these changes to the development community was necessary or desired.... I'll leave you to draw your own conclusions, but I seriously hope their future changes don't result in similar problems...)

Update Schedule:

Based upon what we know as of the time of this writing, we anticipate a WORST case that will see us rolling out the updated NGX and 777 versions on/before 16JAN15.

The best case (what we are shooting for) is to have these updates (either or both of them) to you in time for this coming weekend, with a release on 09JAN15.

In both cases we do have a bit of work to do in order to make our installers recognize the potential existence of FSX:SE and we also have to create the Operations Center modules that allow installation of liveries into FSX:SE.

How Updating Will Work:

We are still sorting out the details here, because we have a number of potential customer groups we need to address.

Specifically we need to determine how to address the issue of customers who want to redownload the product in order to get an FSX:SE enabled installer, and how that will be addressed in line with our existing redownload policy. We also need to determine if/how we can fairly support CD/DVD customers who wish to convert to FSX:SE, as updating their CD/DVD is obviously not feasible.

I anticipate that there will be a range of questions along these lines, and we are working to address them internally. We will communicate the details once we have made some decisions.

Additional Products for FSX: SE:

I have specifically addressed only the NGX and 777 in this update because these are our priority conversions at the moment. The JS4100 will follow, and then we will evaluate the 400X and the MD-11. More details will be provided on those as we get the first couple of conversions off of our plate. I would estimate ETA on those three product lines by the end of January as a worst case.

Okay- I think this covers pretty much everything we know as of this moment....

Stay tuned- I'll keep you posted!

Todo mundo indo pro FSX SE!!! Yesyes
https://www.facebook.com/pmdgsimulations/posts/862728770433575

flavioSSA
flavioSSA
Marechal-do-Ar
Marechal-do-Ar

Masculino

Mensagem por luciano-silva Qui 08 Jan 2015, 23:04

Boa notícia, agora só fica faltando o ASN. Minha dúvida é quanto ao radar meteorológico do T7, enquanto o ASN não for compatível, não vai ser possível utilizá-lo.

Specs: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3800X 3.9GHz (4.5GHz Max Turbo) | GPU: EVGA GEFORCE RTX 2080Ti 11GB GDDR6 352bits | MoBo: Asus TUF X570 Plus/BR | OS: Win10 Pro 64bit | RAM: 32GB 2x16GB DDR4-3600MHz | SSD: 2TB 2x1TB SX6000 Adata XPG M.2 NVMe | HD: Seagate BarraCuda 4TB SATA | Power: XFX 650W XTR Full Modular | WaterCooler: Corsair H150i PRO RGB | Case: Gabinete Corsair iCUE 465X RGB | Flight Controls: Joystick H.O.T.A.S. x52 Pro | Monitor: ASUS VG278" FHD 165Hz
luciano-silva
luciano-silva
Tenente-Coronel
Tenente-Coronel

Masculino
Inscrito em : 24/05/2013
Reputação : 49

Mensagem por AdrianoN Sex 09 Jan 2015, 00:47

Tenho o ASN, uso no Prepar3d, mas logo sai o UPDATE pro Steam.

Coronel
Coronel

Masculino
Inscrito em : 05/08/2012
Reputação : 24

Mensagem por harmach Sex 09 Jan 2015, 02:38

Boa Flávio, de HOJE ao dia 15.... Dia 15, não é assobiar

Enquanto não sair um FIX para o FSX-SE, fico no FSX (Imagina reinstalar mais de 400 cenários..... 1 dia de trabalho, na certa!)
harmach
harmach
Coronel
Coronel

Masculino
Inscrito em : 29/01/2011
Reputação : 125
Simulador preferido : P3D / XP11
Emprego/lazer : Professor

http://www.latamv.com.br

Mensagem por Sandro Schneider Sex 09 Jan 2015, 08:33

All The Latest Info From PMDG

Captains,

We are in the home-stretch with our first release for P3D.  The first product release for P3D will be the PMDG 777-200LR/F and the PMDG 777-300ER products.

New 08JAN15 Information Condensed Here:

We are tying down a few licensing loose ends and we anticipate that both products will be in the hands of our testing team for final approval within a week or two.  Right now the **only** item we are waiting on is a module that we license from an outside vendor that must be updated to run properly in P3D.  Once we have that module, we will be booting the 777s out to the test team, then pushing them out to the user community.

I am going to refrain from putting a timeline on the release schedule, as I had thought the items we were waiting on would have been resolved some time ago- and that our major license partner would be the holdup- but they came through this week and we are essentially cleared for the release.

Some of the information is repetitive from previous updates, but is included below in the interest of completeness.  If I don't cover a particular topic in this thread, it likely means that we do not have specific information available or that we will make what information we do have available at a later date.

This thread will continue be updated from time-to-time as more information becomes available.

General Status:

============

The following products are currently in development and are about to enter final testing pending release:

PMDG 777-200LR/F Base Package

PMDG 777-300ER Expansion

The following products are expected to be released during 1Q15 and/or early 2Q15:

PMDG BAe JetStream 4100

PMDG 737-800/900NG Base Package

PMDG 737-600/700 Expansion

PMDG 747-400v2.0 Base Package

(The order in which products are listed here does not reflect their release order or timeline...)

Release of new products being developed under the PMDG Classics product line are also under consideration for release as P3D titles.  PMDG does not intend to release any of our legacy products such as the PMDG MD-11 or PMDG 747-400X into the P3D platform.

Products that enter development following the PMDG 747-400 v2.0 will be considered on a case-by-case basis depending upon their marketability on the P3D platform.

Licensing and Use:

===============

Unlike products developed on the Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) platform, products on the P3D platform will be offered with a range of licensing options.  These options will initially include only a General Study, Education/Academic-STEM and Familiarization licensing model but will eventually expand to include licensing models to cover training, classroom training and training center/airline site license versions.

Customer Licensing for General and Personal Training licenses will be handled directly through PMDG's current eCommerce portal.  All other licensing options will be handled on customer-specific non-public portals.

Costs for licensing of P3D based products will vary based upon the license model chosen and the desired use.  This will enable PMDG customers to choose a range of cost options based upon their needs and license requirements, from Home Entertainment (using FSX) up through PMDG Certified Training Solutions customized for specific airline customers.

PRICING:

=======

Lockheed Martin's Prepar3D simulation platform is an enterprise platform with a range of licensing options.  PMDG's product lines will likewise offer a range of options but will generally be more expensive than products released on purely entertainment simulation platforms such as Microsoft Simulator.

Upon completion of approval/licensing from our licensing partners, PMDG anticipates offering licenses in the following categories:

Individual User Non-Professional/Non-Training

Professional User*

Corporate/Training Center*

Initially PMDG will offer only the Individual User Non-Professional/Non-Training license on P3D.  It is anticipated this license will fall in the sub $200 range.  This license tier will not require an annual support contract.

*Professional and Corporate/Training Center customers are encouraged to contact PMDG directly in order that we can recommend a licensing solution to minimize costs while providing the greatest level of flexibility.  Please note that these two license tiers will require the purchase of an annual support agreement.

TRAINING CENTER & AIRLINE CUSTOMIZATION:

=======================================

Training Centers and Airline customers will be able to purchase a general version of a PMDG product for P3D, or alternately PMDG can create a private version that tailors the aircraft equipment options to match the customer fleet.  This version can be made available only to designated crew members through a private portal.  (Please contact us directly via our site for more information on customization.)

Note: Training enabled licenses depend upon certification from Boeing and licensing by same. This product line is not yet available.

LICENSE CONVERSION/DUAL USE:

============================

Customers who own a license to use a PMDG product on a platform other than P3D will not be able to convert the non-P3D license for use on P3D.  PMDG licensing is issued on a per-platform and per-product basis and this is not anticipated to change with the addition of new simulation platforms to the marketplace.

We are currently evaluating offering promotional pricing for users who wish to change platforms, but the details of this offer are still being evaluated and the program will be offered for a very limited period of time.

x64 UPDATES:

============

It is anticipated that P3D will be offered in an x64 variation at some point in the future.  PMDG will be monitoring development of the x64 version of P3D in order to manage the process by which we begin offering x64 compatible versions of our products for P3D users.

Based on our knowledge of the process at this time, we anticipate that x64 upgrades will be made available to licensed users of PMDG products at no cost.  This information is subject to change pending the development, testing and release of an x64 version of P3D.

Okay- I think that covers the "officialese" sounding stuff...  (I'm sorry if it all sounds very dry, but I am trying to cover a broad range of topics as concisely as possible while maintaining reasonable expectations for those looking forward to these new product lines...)

I will be back to post more information and previews of the upcoming P3D releases as it becomes available!
Sandro Schneider
Sandro Schneider
Brigadeiro
Brigadeiro

Masculino
Inscrito em : 07/12/2010
Reputação : 132
Simulador preferido : MSFS20 Premium

Mensagem por flavioSSA Sáb 24 Jan 2015, 17:13

Versão do PMDG 777 (Base) para o FSX:SE lançada:
Código:
We have so much to share with you this weekend. This is just the first part of many!

Last night we released updates to both of the of our FSX based 777 products in order to make them compatible with both FSX and FSX:Steam Edition (FSX SE)

In the process of building this update, we have updated the 777s to version 1.10.6320, which we are calling SP1d... I want to be absolutely clear that SP1d and SP1c are functionally identical, except for some structural changes that will not impact your use of the software.

If you are running FSX ONLY - then this update IS NOT necessary for you.

If you wish to use the 777s in FSX:SE, then you will need this update.

Now here is where there is a change you should pay attention to! In the past we have created update installers that were around 130MB or so- and you simply downloaded these in order to update your installation. This time, because of the changes we had to make to our installation process in order to account for FSX:SE- you will need to download the entire installer, fresh from our system... There is no "patch" installer for either the PMDG 777-200LR/F or the PMDG 777-300ER.

You can find the downloads by logging onto your eCommerce account, clicking on previous orders, and selecting the appropriate product.

Basta ir em sua conta e baixar o instalador novamente.

flavioSSA
flavioSSA
Marechal-do-Ar
Marechal-do-Ar

Masculino

Mensagem por Conteúdo patrocinado

Conteúdo patrocinado

Ir para o topo